People in London rally against Hong Kong separatists
Overseas Chinese and students in Britain rallied at Trafalgar Square, London on Saturday, protesting against a Hong Kong independence demonstration.
They sang the Chinese national anthem and chanted "no violence" and "one nation, one China".
The rally was organized after overseas students learned that some Hong Kong independence activists were planning a rally, an overseas student said.
He said they came here to express their support of Hong Kong and Hong Kong police and their objection to separatists.
- Deal for biggest naval ship inked with Thailand
- The Big Thing: Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Integration Plan
- How Ping-pong diplomacy broke the mold
- HK roiled by another weekend of violence
- 70 years of change in China through the eyes of British editor
- Children take part in activities for National Science Day